Wednesday 5 October 2016

Deep Down Dead by Steph Broadbribb - Teaser Quote


As part of the countdown to the publication of Deep Down Dead in October here is a teaser quote to whet your appetite!!

I see the blood. Watch it gush from her chest, crimson spreading across the pink fabric of her shirt, pooling on the ground beneath. There’s so much, too much, it’s impossible to stop the flow. I have to try though, and I try real hard. Press my fists against the wound. She’s lying on her back, pale face turned skywards, eyes unfocused. I think that I’m crying, but all I can hear is that sound, the wheezing, gurgling. She’s trying to talk, and failing. Trying to breathe. Failing. 



A single mother who is also a bounty holder? What's not to like? A tense, action packed thriller this debut novel Deep Down Dead by Steph Broadbribb is shaping up to be one of the most talked about books in 2017.

More information about Steph Broadribb can be found on her publishers website. You can also follow Steph on Twitter @crimethrillgirl.

No comments: